Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job VA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Virginia seeks an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment includes general and multispecialty procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3 pm and with call. You must be board certified. The incoming physician must have a current VA state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: General and multispecialty
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.