Full Time ObGyn Job Cherry Hill, NJ
HEADLINE: Cherry Hill, NJ: Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a 26-years established and successful single-specialty private group practice. They currently have four Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant. These busy Ob/Gyn physicians do a very good volume of both Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures. Weekday and Weekend Call: It will be 1:5. Admit to one top-notch medical center. It has a Level 3 Nursery (NICU)). It also has DaVinci Robotic equipment. They have a Neonatologists and Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists on staff. $ Strong earning potential! Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- With a 2020 population of 14,068 residents, Cherry Hill is a township in Camden County, New Jersey.
- Cherry Hill is only a 13 minute non-stop drive to Philadelphia.
- Located on the edge of Philadelphia, just across the Delaware River
from the City of Brotherly Love, Cherry Hill is an economically important New Jersey gem.
- A number of significant, multi-national businesses have headquarters in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
- This neighborhood has an intriguing history as part of the South Jersey Shore and the Delaware Valley Coastal Plain.
- Residents buy Cherry Hill real estate for a number of reasons. The community does include people who commute to the nearby metropolises of Philadelphia, Atlantic City, and even New York.
- Many people find Cherry Hill, New Jersey perfectly situated in the sea of northeastern cities. Namely buses, transportation is easily accessible from Cherry Hill to any of the three cities listed above.
- Cherry Hill contains a number of smaller, unofficial neighborhoods within its bounds. Homes for sale in Cherry Hill vary. Townhouses are a popular style, as well as condominiums and an abundance of single-family homes with expansive yards to choose from. The architectural styles found in Cherry Hill include everything from charming brick houses and Cape Cod styles, to ranches and contemporary homes.
- Families flock to the Garden State Discover Museum, where children can explore science, create arts and crafts, and play among the interactive exhibits.
- Every April, blossoming cherry trees bring a pop of color to the area, making it known why local residents chose to name the city Cherry Hill.
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a 26-years established single-specialty private group practice.
- They currently have four Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice and large patient population that they serve.
- Weekday and Weekend Call: It will be 1:5.
- This is a successful and very busy Ob/Gyn practice.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can look forward to doing a very good volume and mixture of both Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- This practice does both Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery.
- Laparoscopic skills are a plus.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has interest in learning to perform minimally invasive robotic surgery, this group is willing to train.
- Their new Ob/Gyn physician will predominantly work at one state-of-the-art office. It is located across the street from their hospital. The second office is only five minutes away from their hospital.
- Medical Center: The medical center that they admit to is a top-notch, full service hospital. It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- They have Neonatologists and Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists on staff.
- As previously mentioned, this hospital also has DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training in June of 2021 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice with prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive starting salary, which is commensurate with the candidates level of experience, etc.
- They are also offering an incentive bonus.
- In addition, their benefits package is comprehensive. It includes, but not limited to:
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- There is also opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential is strong!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.