Full Time Rheumatology Job Logansport, IN
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, RVU incentives, and quality bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a 403b and 457b retirement plan option, and malpractice coverage. Indiana is a physician-friendly State for malpractice.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2668385.
- Base salary plus RVU incentives and quality bonuses
- Sign-on bonus offered
- Not-for-profit facility
- 4.5-day workweek
- Indiana is a physician-friendly state for malpractice
- On-site infusions and no clinic outreach
- Top schools and low cost of living
- H-1B visas welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.