Full Time Family Practice Job Philadelphia, PA
HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (desirable suburb): Two Family Medicine physicians are needed for 100% outpatient opportunities. There is no call. Monday to Friday only. Work at top-notch, full-service, and well-regarded general medical and surgical community hospital. They currently have four Internists, two Family Medicine physicians, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners on staff. $ They are offering a very competitive financial compensation package. Excellent fringe benefits package. Very good earning potential.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
- This hospital is located in a desirable suburb of Philadelphia.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices.
- The area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds, with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living very close to a big city such as Philadelphia, which will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities!
- You will also be situated just a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster county, and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware beaches.
- Located in a desirable suburb of Philadelphia, two Family Medicine physicians are needed to work at a top-notch and well-regarded community hospital.
- These two new Family Medicine physicians will be hospital based.
- They are 100% outpatient opportunities.
- There is no call.
- Work Schedule and Hours: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This hospital is currently staffed with four Internal Medicine physicians and two Family Medicine Physicians.
- They also have both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants on staff for their outpatient clinic.
- These two excellent outpatient Family Medicine opportunities are due to growth and expansion and trying to meet the demands and needs of their growing community.
- This hospital is a full-service and well-regarded general medical and surgical community hospital.
- It is one of the area's leading providers of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient community-based diagnostics, home health services and rehabilitation programs for all ages.
- It is well known for excellence in cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, obstetrics, pediatrics, diagnostics and rehabilitation services.
- It offers a full range of acute, ambulatory and emergency services.
- Their emergency services department is equipped to handle all types of emergencies from pediatric to geriatric care.
- They have a free standing surgery center, four ambulatory sites, and two additional ambulatory sites under construction.
- Family Medicine physicians who will be completing their residency training in June of 2021, as well as Family Medicine physicians who already have work experience will all be strongly considered and are welcome to apply.
- The two new Family Medicine physicians will be employed by this full-service and well-regarded general medical and surgical community hospital.
- They are offering a very competitive compensation package, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Competitive base salary for both new graduates and experienced Family Medicine physicians. It will be commensurate with the candidates training, experience, etc.
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation and more!
- The earning potential is very good!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.