Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Modesto, CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens critical care medicine physician opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician is comfortable with central lines, arterial lines, and intubation, and has an active CA license. The assignment schedule is day or night shifts and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an ACLS.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Days and nights
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: central lines, arterial lines, and intubation
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.