Full Time Pediatrics Job Midland, MI
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation allowance, health and dental insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 25 days of PTO, $3K CME stipend, a tax-deferred annuity with employer match, and professional liability with tail coverage.
This position is located in Midland, named one of the best small cities to raise a family in by Forbes magazine. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family. It is located just 30 minutes from Saginaw for a larger city's amenities and even closer to Lake Heron for all the waterfront activities that someone could desire.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Jessica Lopez at 954.616.2907 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2667646.
- Competitive compensation package
- Public service loan forgiveness site
- Full benefits package offered
- Traditional practice setting
- Monday through Friday office hours
- Shared call is 1:7, inpatient call and rounding
- C-section and delivery coverage
- Average 15 to 20 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.