Full Time Otolaryngology Job Alamogordo, NM
This employed position has a salary guarantee with RVU incentives. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, 31 days of PTO, 5 days of CME and $5K, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance. They also offer student loan repayment of $10K to $20K per year with 4 year contract.
This position is located in Alamogordo, New Mexico, a desert community that lies in the Tularosa Basin and is bordered on the east by the Sacramento Mountains. This is a great family community with near perfect weather. You will have the ability to ski in the mountains on winter mornings and play golf that afternoon.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667738.
- Guaranteed minimum income and RVU
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Employed solo practitioner
- Growth and succession planning
- 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred
- Academic affiliation
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.