Full Time ObGyn Job Bridgeport, CT
This partnership-track position is offering a $290K to $390K salary. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come work in Bridgeport, a historic seaport city in the state of Connecticut. It is also the largest city in the state, located in Fairfield County at the mouth of the Pequonnock River on Long Island Sound. It is 60 miles from Manhattan and 40 miles from the Bronx, it is bordered by the towns of Trumbull to the north, Fairfield to the west, and Stratford to the east.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667952.
- $290K to $390K salary
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Occurrence malpractice
- Work 3 shifts a week
- Week/weekend shifts from 5:30 pm to 7 am
- The volume is 8 to 10 deliveries per 24 hours
- Shared call
- Located in a historic seaport city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.