Full Time ObGyn Job Freehold, NJ
HEADLINE: Freehold, NJ: Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a 22-years established and successful single-specialty private group practice. They have four Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant. These busy Ob/Gyn physicians do a substantial volume of Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures. Weekday and Weekend Call: It will be 1:5. Admit to one top-notch medical center. It has a Level 3 Nursery (NICU)). It also has DaVinci Robotic equipment. They have a Neonatologists and Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists. $ Excellent earning potential! Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Freehold, New Jersey
- Their one office and medical center that this group admits to are both located greater than one hour to Manhattan.
- With a 2020 population of 11,613 residents, Freehold Township is a township in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
- This township is located within the Raritan Valley region and is considered to be a bedroom suburb for New York City commuters in the much larger New York metropolitan area.
- It is also a regional commercial hub for Central New Jersey.
- The township is located within the Raritan Valley region and is a bedroom suburb for New York City commuters in the much larger New York Metropolitan Area and a regional commercial hub for Central New Jersey.
- The township is located about 35 miles from Manhattan and about 15 miles away from Staten Island.
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a 22-years established single-specialty private group practice.
- They currently have four Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice and large patient population that they serve.
- Weekday and Weekend Call: It will be 1:5.
- This is a very busy and high-volume Ob/Gyn practice.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can look forward to doing a very good volume and mixture of both Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- This practice does both Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery.
- Laparoscopic skills are a plus but not required.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has interest in learning to perform minimally invasive robotic surgery, this group is willing to train.
- There is no running around. Their new Ob/Gyn physician will work at one state-of-the-art office that is located only five minutes from their hospital.
- Medical Center: The medical center that they admit to is a top-notch, full service hospital. It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- They have Neonatologists and Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists on staff.
- As previously mentioned, it has DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training in June of 2021 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice with prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive starting salary, which is commensurate with the candidate's level of experience, etc.
- They are also offering a productivity incentive.
- In addition, their benefits package is comprehensive. It includes, but not limited to:
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- There is also opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential is excellent!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.