Locum Tenens Critical Care Job CA
An exciting locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in California. There are multiple shifts available. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 12 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted CA state medical license in hand. This facility is located in a thriving community. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Multiple shifts available
- CA license required
- ACLS certification required
- Board certified
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- Mixed medical and surgical ICU
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.