Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, TX
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
For more information, contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email email@example.com with your current CV. Refer to job number 2667310.
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance
- Potential for medical education debt assistance
- Marketing and CME expenses for 1st year
- Outpatient clinic, no hospital call
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Spanish-speaking skills a plus
- Prefer experience, but open to new graduates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.