Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job Memphis, TN
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, stock purchase plan, 30 days of PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a 401K savings plan, tuition reimbursement, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in the great city of Memphis, Tennessee. This city is home to the blues, soul, and rock and roll. The food is unforgettable, the people are friendly, and the living is easy. This town epitomizes down-home Southern comfort.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other surgery job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2667456.
- 1:4 shared call
- 1 to 1.5 clinic days, mostly surgery
- 10 to 28 patients per day
- PA and MA support staff
- Board certified or eligible
- Fellowship trained
- Current fellows or experienced physician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.