Full Time ObGyn Job Shelton, CT
HEADLINE: Shelton, CT: Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a 27-years established and well-respected single-specialty private group practice. They have five Ob/Gyn physicians, two Nurse Practitioners and one Physician Assistant. These busy Ob/Gyn physicians do a substantial volume of Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures. Weekday and Weekend Call: It will be 1:6. Admit to one top-notch hospital. It has a Level 3 Nursery (NICU)). It also has DaVinci Robotic equipment. Perinatologist and Neonatologist on staff. $ Excellent earning potential! Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Shelton, Connecticut:
- Their two offices and hospital that they admit to are both located greater than one hour to Manhattan.
- Please scroll down below regarding information about Shelton, Connecticut.
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a 27-years established single-specialty private group practice.
- They currently have five Ob/Gyn physicians, two Nurse Practitioners and one Physician Assistant.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice and large patient population that they serve.
- Weekday and Weekend Call: It will be 1:6.
- This is a very busy and high-volume Ob/Gyn practice.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can look forward to doing a very good volume and mixture of both Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- This practice does both Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery.
- Laparoscopic skills are a plus but not required.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has interest in learning to perform minimally invasive robotic surgery, this group is willing to train.
- There is no running around. Their new Ob/Gyn physician will work at two offices that are five minutes apart.
- Their state-of-the-art offices are located about ten minutes from their hospital.
- Hospital: The hospital that they admit to is a top-notch, full service hospital. It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- They have a Perinatologist and Neonatologist on staff.
- As previously mentioned, it has DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training in June of 2021 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice with prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive starting salary, which is commensurate with the candidates level of experience, etc.
- They are also offering a productivity incentive.
- In addition, their benefits package is comprehensive. It includes, but not limited to:
- Malpractice Insurance fully covered
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- There is also opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING SHELTON, CONNECTICUT:
- Shelton is a city located at the northern tip of Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- The current population of Shelton, Connecticut is 41,141 residents,
- It is a city with a rich heritage, diverse population, and a progressive business environment.
- Although it only has about 41,000 residents, it is one of Connecticut's fastest growing cities today. This is a rare city that boasts the lowest property tax in the general region.
- Country settings, urban sophistication and the scenic splendor of New England combine to form a rich pattern of life.
- Because it is located along the coast of Long Island Sound, this area is also a paradise for outdoor recreational and sports activities -- swimming, boating, fishing, picknicking, water sports, etc. It is only 2 1/2 hours away from excellent snow skiing.
- This community has one of Connecticuts lowest and predictable tax rates, and one of its lowest unemployment rates.
- Its proximity and accessibility to New York City along with its sandy beaches make this community an excellent choice for anyone desiring the amenities of a nearby metropolis along with the comforts and traditions of a New England community.
- With forward looking leadership, available and affordable housing, and true community spirit, this area is a special place to work and live!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.