Permanent Cardiology Interventional Job , AZ
A multi-specialty group, in conjunction with a 100 bed Regional Medical Center in the beautiful White Mountains of AZ, is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to help develop a small cardiology practice. Cardiology services provided will include angioplasty and angiograms, pacemaker procedures, balloon pump placements, and stent placements. This position will have a mix of procedures, surgeries and outpatient consultation. One cath lab on-site at the hospital. Call is 1:4.
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Full benefits and relocation
- Employed model with MSG
- Malpractice Insurance
- Opportunity to help develop a small team of cardiologists
- Small, rural location in Central Eastern AZ about 175 miles NE of Phoenix
- Population around 10,000
- Destination area for camping, boating, fishing
- Four seasons of scenic beauty in an outdoor enthusiasts paradise
- Active AZ license or ability to obtain one
- Must be BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology
For more information, please email a copy of your CV to Rhonda@InSyncRecruiters.com or call 623-451-7474.
H1B Visa candidates will be considered.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.