Full Time Medical Director Job Chicago, IL
Medical Director / Physician (Remote)
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Chicago IL, that offers its employees top-notch benefits and top-rated management.
The Company:Our client is a nationwide medical practice that uses the latest technology to deliver face to face medical care. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position:Our Client is looking for a Primary Care Physician that has experience in Geriatrics and Emergency room or Intensive care units. Our Client is offering the following compensation and benefits:
- $200,000 to $225,000
- Health, Vision Dental
- Malpractice Covered
- CME Allowance
- Board Certification or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice Required
- Current Illinois Medical License Required
- Willing to get License in Surrounding States
- Remote from Home
- Provide through a combination of onsite and telemedicine, care to patients in our contracted nursing facilities in states where you have a license to practice.
- Create, in collaboration with clinical team, Quality Assurance and Performance Improvements (QAPI) programs to support the efforts and quality initiatives in our contracted nursing facilities.
- Assist with introduction of our services to new nursing facilities and other customers.
- Additional services as called upon within your scope of training.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.