Full Time ObGyn Job Newport, TN
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with an RVU bonus structure. You will be offered loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Newport is a city in and the county seat of Cocke County, Tennessee. It is a beautiful area that sits in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain where many people are moving for its wonderful quality of life. It has area lakes, many parks, and recreational opportunities are abundant. Newport is also an easy 45-minute interstate drive to Knoxville.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2657748.
- Employed position with a health system
- Excellent management team and staff
- Salary plus an RVU bonus structure
- Join an established and growing practice
- Office/GYN surgery
- 32 hours of patient contact
- 10 days of call a month
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.