Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, KY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Kentucky is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. This assignment requires no procedures. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm and the physician will see 18 - 20 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a current KY state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active KY license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm
- Caseload: 18 to 20 patients per day
- Procedures: No procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.