Permanent Hospitalist Job , MO
Unique Opportunity for Hospitalist at behavioral health facility 40 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
- 77-bed, non-profit hospital
- No call environment
- ED is responsible for codes and rapid responses
- Schedule: 7 on / 7 off
- Open to IM/Peds and FM BE/BC physicians
- Patient population includes seniors, adults, and adolescents
- Offering base salary with performance incentives plus benefits with added perks
Located in western St. Charles County, just off interstate 70. This is the fastest-growing city in Missouri and its major employer is General Motors. It is home to the nation?s first Vietnam Veterans memorial. You will find newer homes and subdivisions and excellent schools here. Many popular wineries are close by. It is located just 40 minutes from downtown St. Louis and the historic Gateway Arch, which offers numerous opportunities such as The St. Louis Zoo and is home to the St. Louis Cardinals. Newer homes and subdivisions. Many wineries are close by.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.