Full Time Hospitalist Job St Louis, MO
We are adding Nocturnists to our team at a 150-bed, Level III trauma center, Level II Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center. The hospital was awarded the Outstanding Patient Experience Award and was a Joint Commission Top Performer.
- 154-bed, non-profit hospital
- Team of 10 physicians, advanced practitioner support, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- 10-bed, open ICU with Intensivist coverage; procedures not required
- Offering an excellent compensation plan to physicians including base salary, performance bonus plan, lucrative benefits with added perks, revenue sharing and partnership track
- Access to our proprietary learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- H1B eligible facility
This community is situated around two lakes and between Interstate 70 and Interstate 64 just west of St. Louis. The city?s central amenity are the two private lakes, but there are many other amenities that make this a popular suburban area popular including the best schools in the state, and a vibrant restaurant and shopping scene. The St. Louis International Airport is also within a 30-minute drive.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.