Permanent Neonatology Job Level II NICU in Northeast Georgia adding BC Neonatologist - Permanent Job, GA
A high-functioning Level II NICU in Northeast Georgia is adding a BC Neonatologist! Incoming physician will be joining a hospital team for a full-time, permanent, and employed position.
- Schedule: Week on/off. In-house during the day & call from home at night
- Coverage includes: 13-bed Level II NICU
- Deliveries: 1,800
- NICU Admissions: 220
- ADC: 7
- Strong nursing team with lot of experience and advanced skills
- Hospital in process of implementing Epic for their EMR
- Opportunities to teach Medical students & the occasional Nursing student
- Local pediatric subspecialty support includes Cardiology, Neurology, and a Retina Specialist as well as telephone consults with Emory for all other subspecialty needs
Northeast Georgia - Athens, GA is an eclectic college town with a population of almost 130,000. It is only 60 miles from Atlanta, GA and is just below the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains! Practicing as well as new graduates are welcome to apply for this full-time and permanent position. Physician will receive comprehensive benefits including malpractice with tail, medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
*** NO VISA ASSISTANCE ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.