Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job Unknown, IN
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Indiana is currently in search of an infectious disease physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is weekend call coverage and the physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have an IN state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call coverage
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.