Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens cardiac anesthesia opportunity is now available in Iowa. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and no call. The covering physician must be board certified with a current TEE certification. You need to have an active IA state license for this assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: No
- Other Certification: TEE
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.