Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, IN
Posted by CompHealth
An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 4 to 5 days a week. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active IN state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new IN medical license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 4 - 5 days per week
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.