Full Time ObGyn Job Greensboro, NC
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary package. You will be offered medical benefits for you and your family, life insurance, 20 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick days, 5 paid CME days and a stipend, possible relocation assistance, a possible sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a beautiful North Carolina community. It has abundant year-round recreational activities, access to the beach, museums, great shopping, terrific dining, and major colleges and universities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2666544.
- Join 3 other OB/GYNs
- 1:4 shared call
- Position is due to growth
- Partnership-track opportunity
- 1 to 3 years of experience preferred
- State-of-the-art hospital
- Available da Vinci to certified physicians
- Low cost of living and great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.