Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Southeast, PA
Posted by CompHealth
We have an exciting locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. You will need an active PA state license. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 15 - 30 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have current BLS and CPR certification.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and CPR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.