Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Unknown, OH
Posted by CompHealth
An Ohio-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active OH state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new OH license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and you will see 20 patients per day.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.