Locum Tenens Urology Job Johnstown, PA
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Pennsylvania is currently in search of a urologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule includes clinic and call and the physician will see 20 - 30 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active PA state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 20 - 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.