Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, VA
A Virginia-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm. The locum tenens provider will see general specialties. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have ACLS and BLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only VA licensed providers will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekdays 7 am - 3 pm
- VA license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Adults required, pediatric preferred
- General specialties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.