Locum Tenens Surgery Job ME
A Maine-based medical facility needs locum tenens general surgery coverage. The provider will work 24-hour shifts. This facility has a level II trauma center. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. You will need an ATLS certification as part of this assignment's duties. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- 24-hour shifts
- BC/BE required
- ATLS certification needed
- Licensing assistance available
- Level II trauma
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.