Full Time Family Practice Job Cape May Court House, NJ
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Cape May Court House is an unincorporated community and census-designated place located within Middle Township in Cape May County, New Jersey. It is part of the Ocean City Metropolitan Statistical Area. Cape May County offers some of the best attractions the east coast has to offer. From the Jersey Shore to the State Parks and Museums, Cape May County is the best place to be.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2663437.
- Come live on the beach in beautiful Cape May and surrounding area
- Outpatient position
- Flexible hours
- Pick up urgent care shifts
- Join a group of physicians, NPs, MAs, and APRNs
- Will consider board eligible if resident
- Salary is competitive and they will discuss bonus options (above market)
- Excellent benefits and malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.