Locum Tenens Radiology Job Stayton, OR
Posted by CompHealth
An Oregon facility needs a locum tenens radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and the covering physician will typically see 70 - 80 cases per day. The incoming physician needs to be comfortable with joint injections, arthrograms, and thyroid FNA. The ideal physician is board certified with an active OR state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 70 - 80 cases per day
- Procedures: Joint injections, arthrograms, and thyroid FNA
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.