Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Greenwich, CT
Posted by CompHealth
We have an exciting locum tenens opportunity for a critical care physician in Connecticut. You will need to have an active CT state license. Your assignment schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm and you need to be comfortable with arterial and central lines. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CT state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Procedures: Arterial and central lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.