Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Carlsbad, NM
This partnership-track position offers a generous/competitive compensation and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Carlsbad is a city in southeast New Mexico. It is known as a gateway to the bat-filled caves of Carlsbad Caverns National Park. North of the park, trails surround towering Sitting Bull Falls. Downtown, Lake Carlsbad Beach Park has picnic and swimming areas, plus an adjacent water park.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2665918.
- Private practice with partnership potential
- Great compensation and benefits
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 60% oncology and 40% hematology
- Board certified or board eligible welcomed
- Will consider only 2021 and 2022 candidates
- H-1B and J-1 visa support available
- Located in southeast New Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.