Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job State College, PA
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens urgent care physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The ideal physician has an active PA state license. The clinic is open 7 days per week from 8 am - 8 pm and you will see 3 - 4 patients per day. The covering physician may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: None required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.