Locum Tenens Radiology Job Duluth, MN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Minnesota-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens interventional radiologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm, with call. For this assignment, you need to have an active MN license. CompHealth can help physicians without a MN license obtain one.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- License: Active MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.