Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job New Orleans, LA
HEADLINE: New Orleans (suburb), Louisiana: Coronary Interventional and peripheral vascular angioplasty opportunity to join a 30-plus years established and highly regarded single-specialty group. They currently have 4 interventional, 1 invasive/non-interventional,and 2 non-invasive. Interventional Call: Weekday and weekend call will be 1: 5. General Call: Weekday and weekend call will be 1:8. High PTCA volume. Peripheral vascular interventional skills are required. Endovascular skills are a big plus. $ Very high earning potential!
LOCATION: New Orleans (suburb), Louisiana
- Please see below for additional information regarding the city of New Orleans.
- Located in a suburb of New Orleans, an Interventional cardiologist with coronary and peripheral vascular angioplasty interventional skills is needed to join a premier single-specialty group.
- This very well-regarded practice consists of four interventional, one invasive, and two /non-invasive cardiologists.
- Established about 30 years ago, this excellent interventional and peripheral vascular opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- The new Interventional cardiologist can look forward to being very busy from day one and doing a high volume of interventional procedures.
- Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty skills: This skill is a requirement for this practice. Endovascular Angioplasty: If the new cardiologist performs Endovascular Angioplasty, it would be a big plus.
- Interventional Call: Weekday and weekend call will be 1:5.
- General Call: Weekday and weekend call will be 1:8.
- This practice provides the full gamut of cardiology services, including interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular, endovascular, carotids, clinical trials, and all relatively new Cath labs. An efficiently run practice maximizes patient volume and minimizes non-productive activity for the new physician.
- They also have a balanced practice with Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to triage all night and weekend call.
- In addition, they have a dedicated Hospitalist program that equals a 100% consultative practice.
- They have four offices but the new interventional cardiologist will work at only one office.
- She or he will admit to three hospitals located within a 15-mile radius.
- These are all full-service facilities one major medical center and two acute-care hospitals. They all have active and successful open-heart surgery programs.
- This very successful and busy practice owns four or five nuclear cameras.
- The state of Louisiana is a Tort Reform State. It has capped malpractice claims, which makes this a very physician friendly practice opportunity.
- Availability: Interventional cardiologists completing their interventional fellowships during June of 2021 and those interventional/peripheral cardiologists who are already in practice will all be strongly considered and are welcome to apply.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This practice is offering:
- Very competitive starting salary which is commensurate with the cardiologists experience, skills, etc.
- Incentive based on work RVU productivity.
- Comprehensive fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to: Malpractice Insurance, Health Insurance for the physician and her/his family, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, CME, and more.
- There is opportunity to become a partner. Because the patient volume and business setup are both excellent and very sound, the earning potential when one reaches partnership is very high! It will also depend on the interventional cardiologists productivity.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA:
- The New Orleans Region has many faces. Some know it as the Crescent City, the Big Easy, the Gateway to the Americas, the Birthplace of Jazz and the City that Care Forgot. Known for its rich history, diverse cultures and traditions, world-class food and hospitality, the New Orleans Region is proud of its past and upbeat about its future. The New Orleans Region offers many attractions -- an antebellum mansion, a boathouse on Lake Pontchartrain, or a quiet neighborhood in one of the suburban.
- There is always something going on in New Orleans. Their music clubs are jamming, their shops are filled with the latest styles, and they have fine weather. New Orleans is also is teeming with art exhibits, tours and events. They have a variety of acclaimed restaurants and world-famous cuisine. It is also a mecca for shoppers seeking fashions, unusual objects d'art and fine antiques. Their architecture, beautiful tree-lined avenues, gardens and parks, unique neighborhoods and legendary riverfront all await you.
- You will have the opportunity to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the numerous and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that such a great and exciting city as New Orleans can offer.
- The New Orleans Region is a great place in which to live, work and practice Coronary Interventional and peripheral vascular angioplasty.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.