Full Time Radiation Oncology Job OH
- Cancer program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer
- Varian True Beam linear accelerator
- Aria scheduling/EHR and Eclipse for treatment planning
- Average 12-15 patients/day
- Dedicated physics/dosimetry group. Physics and dosimetry are available daily.
- Oncology nurses cross-trained in administering chemotherapy, biotherapy, and working in radiation
- Social Services, Nutritional assistance and Patient Navigators for patients and families
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package.
- Need due to retirement.
- Hospital is a 300 bed facility
Local population 120,000 with over 500,000 draw. It sits midway between Detroit, Toledo, Cincinnati, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus and Ft. Wayne. It is surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes and two world known amusement parks within 2 hours. Enjoy indoor soccer and tennis, one of 18 local golf courses, state of the art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at the local schools and a great concentration on music. And it has been the second largest retail market in Ohio.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.