Full Time Telemedicine - Psychiatry Job Chicago, IL
HEADLINE: Chicago, Illinois: A Telemedicine Adult Psychiatrist and a Telemedicine Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist are needed to join a large provider of community health services.
- This is a large provider of community health services is seeking two psychiatrists to provide Telemedicine Psychiatry services.
- One position is for a Telemedicine Adult Psychiatrist, and the other position is for a Telemedicine Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist.
- This is a Chicago based organization with multiple facilities that provide primary care, dental and mental health services throughout Illinois.
- Must have an Illinois license
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry or Board Certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Experience working in Tele-psych
- This is a very supportive group of mental health providers including Psychiatrists, Behavior Health and Psychologists.
- Reasonable patient volume.
- These are both employed positions.
- The Telemedicine Psychiatrists will both be given the option of choosing to work four (10) hour shifts, or five (8) hour shifts. Half-day Saturday per month is required with adjusted time taken during the week.
- There is no call.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Excellent salary and benefits including:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- 4 personal days
- $2,000 CME with 5 days off for CME
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term/short term disability
- Student Loan Repayment Program (eligible)
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.