Full Time Family Practice Job AK
This partnership-track opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, retention bonus, loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, a housing subsidy, vacation/holiday, 1 week of CME and $5K stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Located in Alaska's Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge region, this area is home to commercial fishing and family-centered culture. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in an underserved community.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Arthur Moran in the primary care division at 203.663.9358. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2665302.
- Join a team of family medicine and internal medicine physicians supported by 2 APPs
- Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- CompHealth can assist you to obtain an AK license in 3 months
- Will see a full range of patients from children to geriatrics if FM
- IM must be comfortable treating a complex set of chronic cases
- Great work-life balance
- Board certified or board eligible
- Housing subsidy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.