Permanent Hospitalist Job Western, MA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and possible loan repayment.
You will enjoy living and working in this charming town in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains that puts you within easy access of Boston and New York City. You will also love being within minutes of the best skiing and snowboarding of Southern Vermont.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2662896.
- Join one of the largest hospitalist programs in the US, with 120+ physicians and APPs
- Nocturnist block schedule can be 7 on, 7 off or similar to average 15 shifts per month
- Western Massachusetts premier health system with an academic affiliation
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package
- Choose your practice setting
- Supportive and collegial team committed to professional development
- Access to excellent schools and cultural events
- Massachusetts community an easy drive to Hartford and 90 minutes to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.