Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Beaufort, SC
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in South Carolina. For this position, you need to have an active SC state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new SC medical license. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 7 - 8 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active SC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: Night
- Caseload: 7 - 8 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.