Permanent Internal Medicine Job Fort Kent, ME
This hospital-employed opportunity has a 1-year salary guarantee. Hospital housing (if available) may be provided free of charge for 3 months. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in northern Maine. This is in a riverfront community with scenic views and lakes nearby. It is just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful Maine coast. It is a lovely and desirable place to settle down.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2665131.
- Hospital-employed position with housing (if available) for 3 months
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment available
- Office hours are from 8 am to 5 pm
- See up to 18 patients a day
- Join an internist and 3 mid-levels
- J-1 and H-1B visas, and board eligible if coming out of residency
- Within 30 minutes of the Canadian border
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.