Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, RI
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 5 days of CME and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Rhode Island. It has long beaches on the Atlantic and is located only a short drive away from Boston, MA and the rest of New England.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665174.
- 1-year income guarantee
- Outpatient adult population
- Board certified or board eligible
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Rotating and shared call by all physicians
- Option for shareholder status with additional benefits
- Base salary plus incentive
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.