Full Time Orthopedics Job Appleton, WI
This hospital-employed opportunity has a 3-year salary guarantee plus production and quality incentives, medical benefits, and 35 days of vacation annually. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a generous signing bonus, loan repayment, $4.5K for CME and technology benefit, a 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans with a generous company match, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this Wisconsin lakeside community that is well-known as one of the best cultural and outdoor destinations. The nearby water, parks, and immense forests of upstate Wisconsin provide amazing recreation opportunities. This is a prosperous area of Wisconsin with a great college-town feel. The cost of living is low and standard of living is high.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2664814.
- Competitive 3-year salary guarantee
- Additional production and quality incentives
- Generous sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Dedicated orthopedic, spine, and pain care facility, including an orthopedic hospital
- Call schedule is 1:6 for a level 3 trauma hospital
- Primary care referral base of more than 225 physicians
- Fellowship trained in total joints or adult reconstruction surgery
- Supportive and experiences team of APCs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.