Permanent Psychiatry Job Consultation Liaison Psychiatrist needed in Central Illinois, IL
A hospital employed physician group in Central Illinois is seeking a BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will join a dynamic Behavioral Health Department that consists of 4 Child Psychiatrists, 7 Adult Psychiatrists, 11 Ph.D. Psychologists, 13 Therapists, 14 Social Workers, three Nurse Practitioners and two Psychometricians.
- Adult Psych Call is 1:5 weekdays & 1:4 weekends (no ER call)
- Fully accredited Psychiatry Residency
- Maximum 14 patients per day
- 60 ? 90 minute new patient evaluations
- Opportunity to do some psychotherapy, consult liaison, addiction psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, both inpatient and outpatient
- Extremely established facility which is part of an integrated system with large referral base
- Offering competitive compensation with benefits. NO visa support.
Community is only 2 hours from both Chicago, IL and Indianapolis, IN.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.