Permanent Family Practice Job Wasilla, AK
- Joining an established practice
- Employed position
- Outpatient opportunity
- Practice has been in the community for over 10 years
- Anticipated phone call coverage 7-10 days per month
- Office space is currently available
About Palmer, AK
- 42 miles northeast of Anchorage
- Nestled in between the Talkeetna and Chugach Mountains
- Nearby attractions including Knik Glacier, Matanuska Peak, Pioneer Peak, Hatcher Pass, and Matanuska Glacier
- Location of Alaska State Fair
- Multiple sports teams including the Mat-Su Miners of the Alaska Baseball League and The Valley Steelers, a semi-pro football team
- Local hospital is a 109 bed facility with a wide range of inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging and emergency, medical and surgical services.
- Alaska offers among the best reimbursement rates in the country, low malpractice rates and is very business friendly. 40 minutes from downtown Anchorage
- boasting an international airport, over 650 restaurants, a philharmonic orchestra, Ballet Company, live theatre, and countless cultural events.
- Alaska is a wealthy State with no income tax and is truly America?s last frontier!
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.