Permanent Hospitalist Job Southern, MS
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and loan repayment through medical education debt assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in Hattiesburg, home to several schools including the University of Southern Mississippi and to the largest National Guard training base east of the Mississippi River. The town is located 1.5 hours from New Orleans and little more than an hour from Biloxi.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2664560.
- Join an established hospitalist program with 7 other physicians
- 7 on, 7 off day block schedule, 7 am to 7 pm
- May have some nights during the year shared with the other hospitalists
- Reasonable 15 to 18 patients per day
- Open ICU
- Only internal medicine and experienced
- Southern Mississippi community less than 2 hours to New Orleans, Mobile, and Jackson
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.