Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Lufkin, TX
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Texas is currently in search of a critical care medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm, with night call, and the physician will see 12 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active TX state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: Night
- Caseload: 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.