Locum Tenens Pathology Job PA
A Pennsylvania-based medical facility needs a locum tenens pathologist for coverage. The physician will work 8 am - 5 pm with call coverage after hours and on weekends. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 20 - 50 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only PA-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 8 hours with call
- Licensing assistance available
- BC required
- General AP/CP surgical pathology and cytology
- 20 - 50 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.