Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Newark, OH
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that needs a pulmonology/critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 1 - 2 weeks of ICU and clinic coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OH state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OH state license needed
- Schedule: 1 - 2 weeks ICU and clinic coverage
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.